Thursday, October 16, 2008

Geographic desirability

So... .here I am back in the wonderful world of "dating".... I live in San Diego, love it here.... Over 3 million people in the area.... And why, why pray tell can I not find someone to date in my general vacinity? The last realtionship I was in he lived over 100 miles away, we made it work for a year until other things couldn't be changed.

Now, to current situation.... I have met the most amazing man, we click on every possible level you could want to connect on.... Except ONE... Geographic desireability.... He lives in San Francisco.... REALLY?!?!?! 500 miles away? Now granted, there is that wonderful saying.... If its meant to be its meant to be...And if its not, then its not.. So now I get to play the faith and lack of self will game, me no play that game so well....

So I know its been a long time since I have posted, but needed somewhere to vent.

No comments: