Monday, January 7, 2008

Jan 7th 2008

Ok, so having started a new blog-spot... No pun intended, I will start with a clearer head.  I am sitting in the sunny 68 degree weather of San Diego, at Zanzibar having tea with a friend whom I just turned on to blogging as well.  Good times!!!

I feel as though having the storms pass over the last few days and having everything washed clean its a good way to start my week.  Being the metaphorical Sunday through Saturday, then my week ended HORRIBLY with the onslaught of storms it was fitting.  This being a new week, I can say I have no more clarity than  it ended with, and I am doing everything I can to not spend time in my head as it is a place currently I won't survive in.

I am, for those of you who know me and for those that don't, still very painfully in love with a man.  The pain comes in the form of a relationship that we can't seem to get to work.

Now some of you will and have said that if its meant to be it will be, or it's in God's hands, or my favorite This too shall pass......  I wish I could see the other side right now and know what the outcome will be for me.  But as with other adventures in my life I didn't know the outcome going in but I was still willing to do the work to get through it.  So that is what I am currently doing.

I get wait and be patient and see what the outcome for me is to be.

Blessed be

~K~

No comments: