Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sea-ing both sides

There is nothing more empowering than knowing that there is another side to whatever it is I am going through at any given moment.   

I was talking to a friend the other night and she said you know the good thing about talking to, I can tell you that when you get to the other side of this it will be better, you know this from experience.  Where as another girl she was talking to earlier, she said the same thing to and the response was,  "yeah that's what they say."

I, thank God have the experience behind me and the hope ahead of me to know that things may not get better but they will get different.  My will is that it will get better, but time will tell if that's in fact God's will for me, he just may need for it to be different for a while, and I'm ok with that too.

 

1 comment:

Jess said...

Karla, my dear...I am a pessimistic, cranky-type person and I have to keep optimistic, cheerful-type people in my life to help keep me grounded...and that's just ONE of the reasons why I love you! Thank you for being you! Because I know that you will be on the other side and be a better person for the experience. I have had so much fun getting to know you so much better in cyberspace!